‘Allo ‘Allo! is a British sitcom television series created by David Croft and Jeremy Lloyd, starring Gorden Kaye, and originally broadcast on BBC One.
The cafe staff, the Germans, and Michelle manage to escape thanks to the combined diversionary tactics of the camp entertainments and Gruber’s refuse truck – but they find they have a couple of stowaways. Maria is not with them, having tried to escape through the post as a Red Cross parcel, but has been sent back to Switzerland due to insufficient postage. Captain Geering, having escaped over the wall, eventually manages to send a radio message – from London.
- This episode is unique, in that it does not start with the standard theme tune, but instead with the music the gang are dancing to.
- Although Sam Kelly does not physically appear in this episode, he has a handful of lines of audio dialogue as Geering.
‘Allo ‘Allo! Series
You can find a full index and overview of ‘Allo ‘Allo! here.
You can find a full index of ‘Allo ‘Allo! Series 04 here.
Production & Filming Details
- Director(s): David Croft and Martin Dennis.
- Writer(s): David Croft and Jeremy Lloyd.
- Release Date: 14 November 1987.
- Running time: 25 to 45 minutes.
- Rating: PG.
- Country: UK.
- Language: English.