‘Allo ‘Allo! is a British sitcom television series created by David Croft and Jeremy Lloyd, starring Gorden Kaye, and originally broadcast on BBC One.
Series 4 marks the last regular appearance of Sam Kelly as Captain Hans Geering; though he returned for a one-off special appearance in series 7.
Francesca Gonshaw left at the end of the third series; though the exit of her character, Maria, is not explained until the second episode of this series.
This series also sees the first appearances of Sue Hodge as Mimi Labonq in the third episode, as the new café waitress; and in the same episode Gavin Richards as Captain Alberto Bertorelli, the seconded Italian captain.
The fourth series of the British sitcom series ‘Allo ‘Allo! contains six episodes which first aired between 07 November and 12 December 1987.
- Gorden Kaye as René Artois.
- Carmen Silvera as Edith Artois.
- Rose Hill as Madame Fanny La Fan.
- Vicki Michelle as Yvette Carte-Blanche.
- Sue Hodge as Mimi Labonq (Episodes 3-6).
- Kirsten Cooke as Michelle Dubois.
- Jack Haig as Monsieur Roger LeClerc.
- Kenneth Connor as Monsieur Alfonse.
- Richard Marner as Colonel Kurt von Strohm.
- Guy Siner as Lieutenant Hubert Gruber.
- Sam Kelly as Captain Hans Geering (Episodes 1-2).
- Gavin Richards as Captain Alberto Bertorelli (Episodes 3-6).
- Hilary Minster as General Erich von Klinkerhoffen.
- Richard Gibson as Herr Otto Flick.
- John Louis Mansi as Herr Engelbert von Smallhausen.
- Kim Hartman as Private Helga Geerhart.
- Arthur Bostrom as Officer Crabtree.
- John D. Collins as Officer Fairfax.
- Nicholas Frankau as Officer Carstairs.
‘Allo ‘Allo! Series
You can find a full index and overview of ‘Allo ‘Allo! here.
The following episode names are the ones found on the British R2 DVDs with alternative region titles given next to them (where applicable).
- Episode 01: Prisoners of War or Hans Goes over the Top.
- Episode 02: Camp Dance.
- Episode 03: Good Staff Are Hard to Find.
- Episode 04: The Flying Nun.
- Episode 05: The Sausages in the Trousers.
- Episode 06: The Jet-Propelled Mother-In-Law.
Production & Filming Details
- Director(s): David Croft and Martin Dennis.
- Writer(s): David Croft and Jeremy Lloyd.
- Release Date: 07 November 1987 to 12 December 1987.
- Running time: 25 to 45 minutes.
- Rating: PG.
- Country: UK.
- Language: English.