‘Allo ‘Allo! is a British sitcom television series created by David Croft and Jeremy Lloyd, starring Gorden Kaye, and originally broadcast on BBC One.
It’s the day of the annual Gypsy Fair in Nouvion, providing yet another distraction to Michelle’s latest plan to help the British Airmen.
- When being implied that she is 47, Edith says she is 36, despite saying in a previous episode that she is nearly 27.
- When Edith said she was 27 in a previous episode, it was a joke in the show as she, quite obviously, is not 27.
- This episode marks the last appearance of Roger Kitter as captain Bertorelli.
- This episode marks the last regular appearance of John D. Collins and Nicholas Frankau as the British airmen Fairfax and Carstairs.
- They would however make a one-off appearance in the very last episode (A Winkle in Time, S09E06).
- Alternative title: “Gypsies”.
‘Allo ‘Allo! Series
You can find a full index and overview of ‘Allo ‘Allo! here.
You can find a full index of ‘Allo ‘Allo! Series 07 here.
Production & Filming Details
- Director(s): Sue Longstaff.
- Writer(s): Jeremy Lloyd and Paul Adam.
- Release Date: 09 March 1991.
- Running time: 25 to 45 minutes.
- Rating: PG.
- Country: UK.
- Language: English.