Are you ready to Go Hard or Go Home? Prepare to witness the ultimate challenge where eight Brits will face the toughest 28 days of their lives.
Eight people who feel lost in life (the Trainees) pair up with eight fitness pros (the Warriors) to compete in epic challenges designed to push their minds and bodies to the absolute limit.
Hosted by Radio 1 DJ and former I’m a Celebrity star Jordan North and Paul Olima (aka Coach), this new challenge reality series may be set on a beautiful island, but the experience is far from idyllic.
- The Warriors:
- Former professional footballer, endurance athlete, and The Challenge star Ashley Cain
- Former international rugby player and Commonwealth Games medallist Heather Fisher
- Psychologist and Team GB shot putter Adele Nicoll
- Professional MMA fighter Leah McCourt
- Muay Thai fighter and personal trainer Nesrine Dally
- Olympic, World and Commonwealth gymnast Nile Wilson
- Celebrity personal trainer Tyronne Brennand
- Lead fitness instructor for Equinox Was Ashayer
- The Trainees:
- Adil Jahangir (24) from London
- Melita Sanders (20) from North Wales
- Carys Barnham (23) from London
- Demitri Rodriguez (23) from Stratford Upon Avon
- Dylan Spaull (23) from Northampton
- Faith Mullen (23) from Newcastle
- Hope Ndlovu (20) from Manchester
- Seb Fitzharris (22) from Bolton
The Warriors have all used sports and fitness to overcome challenges in their own lives, and now they are ready to put their reputations on the line to prove they can do the same for their trainee too. But this is the island of tough love…
To transform the trainees’ minds and bodies, each Warrior has to push their Trainee through a hardcore 28-day regime, battling it out alongside them in a series of spectacular challenges. As the days pass, the Trainees get physically and mentally tougher and the challenges get harder – but not all the pairs will make it to the end of the month, as only the strongest can stay on the island. From conquering their fear of heights and enduring tough ‘beasting’ sessions, initially the hardest part is teaming up with their favourite warrior before another trainee nabs them. It gives hellish PE lesson vibes, but it’s interesting to see the warriors’ different techniques for helping them, ranging from motivational quotes to physically just dragging them.
Which Warrior can get their Trainee to the bitter end? Which pair will be the strongest? And who will leave the island transformed?
The show launched on BBC Three and BBC iPlayer on Sunday 19 February 2023 at 9:00 pm.
Be More Warrior, a podcast hosted by Paul Olima, is available weekly from 19 February on BBC Sounds, straight after Go Hard Or Go Home airs on BBC Three.
Go Hard or Go Home Series
- Episode 01.
- Episode 02.
- Episode 03.
- Episode 04.
- Episode 05.
- Episode 06.
- Episode 07.
- Episode 08.
- Episode 09.
- Episode 10.
Production & Filming Details
- Jordan North
- Paul Olima (aka Coach)
- Graham Proud
- Michael Fraser … executive producer
- Gyles Neville … executive producer
- Bobs Vye
- Georgina Hinds … series editor
- Ryan Driscoll … editor
- Wall to Wall Media
- BBC Three
- Release Date: 19 February 2023 to
- Running Time: 60 minutes.
- Rating: Unknown.
- Country: UK.
- Language: English.